All you need to come to Ukraine is:
– Marking (tattoo or microchip);
– Euro Vet Passport;
– Valid vaccination against rabies (not later than 12 months and not earlier than 1 month).
We wish to inform you that the conditions which should be met in order to move a dog from a non-EU territory
(Ukraine) to the European Union are as follows:
– Vaccination against rabies;
– Treatment against Echinococcus multilocularis;
– Health Certificate and Declaration;
– Rabies antibody test (the derogation is given by the EU resolution when providing the animal health certificate issued by an official veterinarian in the non-EU country (Ukraine) – each participant will receive this certificate at the veterinary control at the show).
For more detailed information, please, refer to this website: ec.europa.eu